Saturday, July 3, 2010

Locked?

Things can get crazy at photo shoots sometimes.


Ok, so I go crazy at photo shoots sometimes. 

When I arrived to shoot this lovely family, I couldn't figure out why my camera's focus point wasn't moving! I panicked. Somehow(Don't ask me how...), I made it through the photo session with the focus locked in the top left corner. I thought for sure my camera was broken, and I was sure all my pictures were out of focus!! I wanted to cry. 
I ran to the nearest National Camera Exchange as soon as we were done. The lady there must've thought I was nuts. 
"I can't figure out why my focus position isn't moving!!"
"Well, do you have it locked?"
"Locked...?"

Locked? As in... hello? Don't you know how to use your dSLR camera??
I had accidentally flipped a switch that locked my focus position in place. Pretty sure the switch was in plain sight the entire shoot, and I never bothered to look. Pretty sure I've used it a million times. Pretty sure I felt like a moron. Pretty sure I fail at taking pictures! :)
Yeah well... I laughed. Hard. So did the lady at National. 
"Oh, don't feel bad! It happens all the time!"
Ahuh. Sure it does. :)

Anyway, I had a lovely time with the Stampers! Despite my mishaps, we got some AWESOME pictures... and I wish I could share all the moments with you. Here are just a few!

I LOVE toes.

Moments like this make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Grandma has a handful. Or two.



Ella thinks she's a princess.
She had me fooled. :)

Elizabeth flew all the way from Guam to be with her family! It was so fun to have her there!



Jonas is a biiiig fan of his sisters. 

Loves them a lot.
Obviously.


This family has been through SO much in the past 6 months... They are blessed to have each other.


The girls were great sports! Jumping on each other in the grass was quite the adventure. :)

Thanks for letting me hang out with your family, Beth! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails